Thursday 9 June 2016

You Are My Sunshine

You are my daylight.

You send shading to my dim.

When I’m in tears.

You clear my awfulness out.

You make me cheerful when times are down.

You turn my reality upside and around.

You get my tears in your grasp.

When I’m in fear you get it.

When I’m tumbling to the ground.

You get me and spin my heart around.

When I’m encompassed by obscurity inside of the night.

You come around and cast your light.

In the event that you weren’t here I don’t recognize what I’d do.

Daylight, I truly adore you.

You are my umbrella when it rains.

You cover me up when I’m futile.

You hold me in times of need.

You are my swathe when I drain.

When I’m desolate and times are harsh.

You adore me all that could possibly be needed.

You are my daylight in times of downpour.

It would be ideal if you let me know you cherish me once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment